We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line Rider - Infimum by FlagCapper (mimalist contest entry)

+7
Rafael
Apple
Opal Rider
rich
Lukking
Sheldon
FlagCapper
11 posters

Go down

Line Rider - Infimum by FlagCapper (mimalist contest entry) Empty Line Rider - Infimum by FlagCapper (mimalist contest entry)

Post by FlagCapper Sat May 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Pretty happy with this, especially given the line limitations (300 total lines, 100 blue, 100 red, 100 green).

https://youtu.be/urVXlXyXRKw

Comments appreciated.

FlagCapper
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Line Rider - Infimum by FlagCapper (mimalist contest entry) Empty Re: Line Rider - Infimum by FlagCapper (mimalist contest entry)

Post by Sheldon Sat May 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Holy shit was that entertaining and unique. Such balanced manuals for such few lines. Amazing really and that animation section, well done.
10/10 gmv
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Line Rider - Infimum by FlagCapper (mimalist contest entry) Empty Re: Line Rider - Infimum by FlagCapper (mimalist contest entry)

Post by Lukking Sat May 07, 2016 5:18 pm

amazingly different!
Lukking
Lukking

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rich Sat May 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Wow, yeah... WOW! I really really enjoyed how different this track is. It's so refreshing; not to mention, the amount of skill expressed in the lines that you played with. Those manuals and recyling; I'm drooling over this track; the high speed and movement of the lines alone added so much to the aesthetic feel. I'm definitely adding this to my favorite
rich
rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat May 07, 2016 11:27 pm

I was playing around with a similar concept in a track recently, but this took it to a whole other scale. Crazy, awesome, fun watch.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Sun May 08, 2016 12:13 am

My gosh, this was a satisfying track to watch.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun May 08, 2016 7:34 am

Woah man! Crazy how you managed to make 1:45 of track with only 200 lines. Very unique and entertaining track, man.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sun May 08, 2016 9:55 am

This was very impressive. The entertainment factor was there, but you managed to do it with such a limitation.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Fri May 13, 2016 3:02 pm

This is really neat. I hope you continue with this kind of structure//pattern-oriented style of trackā€”it's super evocative and says a lot with a little.

GodDAMN this contest was such a good idea. Y'all are so cool.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by cvang Sat May 14, 2016 10:31 am

very creative. loved the beginning the most

cvang

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Quick Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuV5QNK0bQ

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down