We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inhibitions Z ~ S.A.D. Boys

+17
anton
theacp127
Opal Rider
OTDE
FlagCapper
Chuggers
efrazable
Rafael
Z_N-Freak
Lukking
Helios Pavonine
Orthuss
Sheldon
rich
Conundrumer
Apple
ScrungleBlumpkus
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inhibitions Z ~ S.A.D. Boys - Page 2 Empty Re: Inhibitions Z ~ S.A.D. Boys

Post by Sheldon Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Its a bit of a process I could probably make a tutorial.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Inhibitions Z ~ S.A.D. Boys - Page 2 Empty Re: Inhibitions Z ~ S.A.D. Boys

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Yeah, it wasn't fully planned at first Smile I also kinda disliked the fact that it was a retroactive decision on my part to make this track Inhibitions Z.

I definitely would say that without Anton and Sheldon, this track wouldn't be even close to possible. I was very clear in my guidelines to them about making this track about taking from the criticisms on Inhibitions.

Yeah, this makes it look like XYZ allows for just about anything to be possible, but in reality we had to make a lot of allowances and figure out how to make it look like the limited control we had look as intentional as possible. Especially right before and during the section with the long nose manual, the flings and loops and such are all far less tight compared to what would be possible with regular line sets. The goal was, while making this track to find the styles that took full advantage of what WAS possible, rather than focusing on trying to force things that we weren't sure were even possible.

That way, we didn't fail at the impossible but rather succeeded at what was already stuff we could infer should be possible or looked good from what very little we knew about XYZ when we started this
Honestly XYZ is so much fun because it was such weird limitations, but not so many that it's boring to make or watch. I had more fun working on this track with the boys than any other track by far.

Secret's out, KW edited it. Wink

This review was great. Thank you so much!

I love you too OTDE! I definitely couldn't stop watching!
I'm gonna make an explanation video.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2