RPM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RPM

Post by iPi on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:53 pm

A track with a few flips... Made for fun while learning LRA. Skip to about 4 minutes if you get bored. :P

Link
.trk file

Fun Facts:
314 backflips!
All blue
Top speed is 1752.3 ppf
No kramuals
Bosh spins at about 75RPM in fakie
iPi

Manualologist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPM

Post by JealousCloud on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:20 pm

oh look a shitpost
edit: oh at least there was something cool at the end. nice

Last edited by JealousCloud on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

see you, space cowboy...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:57 pm

Looks pretty cool at the end. I didn't expect it to slow down that fast. The middle had a little to be desired...
Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:51 pm

@Apple wrote:Looks pretty cool at the end. I didn't expect it to slow down that fast. The middle had a little to be desired...
I didn't either! I guess it shows it's easier to slow him down than speed him up. As for the rest of the track, the aim was to do a lot of backflips and catch him. I don't expect everyone to watch the whole thing, but it's there for proof.
iPi

Manualologist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:52 pm

did you also use 314 lines to slow him down

edit: looked at the frames, you used 364

missed opportunity
Chuggers

mass-producing masterpieces

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:55 pm

I feel like I should clarify this post. I wasn't trying to troll or something. While messing around in LRA, I remembered the track VIBErate, and realized that nobody has tried to beat that record in LRA. I had the idea that you could slow him down with horizontal lines, and so I made this to break the record. If you wanted to, this could be beaten easily, which is why I didn't bring it up. xD I probably should've put this in the previews section, so sorry about the confusion.

Also, Bosh looks like a spinning record, which I think goes with the song, and I can't believe no one could see that and realize how artsy and awesome this track is. Hehe
iPi

Manualologist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:50 pm

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88470717/Recording%20Shop/sheldon%20backflips.mp4
I made this like 2 month ago couldn't be bothered to post it, But I think you beat me. Also years ago I got him up to 1000 and wanted to slow him with this method. That was in 3.4 I gave up after 100 ppf deceleration.
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:52 pm

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88470717/Recording%20Shop/sheldon%20backflips.mp4
I made this like 2 month ago couldn't be bothered to post it, But I think you beat me. Also years ago I got him up to 1000 and wanted to slow him with this method. That was in 3.4 I gave up after 100 ppf deceleration.
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:22 pm

@Sheldon wrote:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88470717/Recording%20Shop/sheldon%20backflips.mp4
Oh cool! I counted 283 backflips (lol). That deceleration was amazingly fast. I figured someone would've had the idea.
iPi

Manualologist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum