Pezzed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pezzed

Post by Min3rl3g4nd on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Okay guys, this track was made in February, the ending is nothing because there is a bug where it might malfunction and give up the lines it was gonna hit. Just something that happened.

Min3rl3g4nd

IHATELR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pezzed

Post by Apple on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 am

I think you're improving pretty fast! At :21, that was the first shoulder fling I have seen you do. And you kept recycling that one line and I thought that was cool too. 

Two things I suggest you try are stalling your tracks instead of having him die or just fall forever, and trying to make your lines smoother. At :42, there is a curve that sends him upwards, and it looks like it was only 10 or so lines. If it were even just double that, it would look a lot cleaner.

Still, I liked the track and I'm impressed with your progress.
Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 am

shua wrote:I think you're improving pretty fast! At :21, that was the first shoulder fling I have seen you do. And you kept recycling that one line and I thought that was cool too. 

Two things I suggest you try are stalling your tracks instead of having him die or just fall forever, and trying to make your lines smoother. At :42, there is a curve that sends him upwards, and it looks like it was only 10 or so lines. If it were even just double that, it would look a lot cleaner.

Still, I liked the track and I'm impressed with your progress.
It wasn't finished, it was made like a month ago and there was a stall but a glitch got it out of the way.

Min3rl3g4nd

IHATELR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum