Dirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirt

Post by Min3rl3g4nd on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:28 am

Yes, it's called dirt Neutral . I made a track and did whatever.

Min3rl3g4nd

IHATELR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dirt

Post by Apple on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:29 am

I really liked that recycled nose manual at the beginning. Thought it looked cool and I wasn't expecting it.
Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:29 am

Flow wise, I think this might've been your best track so far. You played around a lot with tumble lines on an x manual, which brings me a lot of nostalgia for a lot of my old tracks. And while trying out the dot idea from interrobang isn't terrible, and I fully understand this is a do whatever track, intention is everything when it comes to green line tricks. They need purpose, be that completing a shape that you made with a manual, or giving the audience something coherent to look at. The smaller, intermittent sections of green didnt quite fit that budget.

Hope this critique gives you ideas for your next track.

Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:56 am

@Opal Rider wrote:Flow wise, I think this might've been your best track so far. You played around a lot with tumble lines on an x manual, which brings me a lot of nostalgia for a lot of my old tracks. And while trying out the dot idea from interrobang isn't terrible, and I fully understand this is a do whatever track, intention is everything when it comes to green line tricks. They need purpose, be that completing a shape that you made with a manual, or giving the audience something coherent to look at. The smaller, intermittent sections of green didnt quite fit that budget.

Hope this critique gives you ideas for your next track.  
Really? I thoght this was the least best.

Non-quote part: This was just a strange experiment to me guys, im not that great with contact juggling.The part i enjoyed doing is the huge 180° line.
thanks guys Smile

Min3rl3g4nd

IHATELR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:34 am

Contact juggling is meant to complement his motion, not force out pretty designs and patterns. I thought I'd point this out, because that's exactly what you did. The designs will happen as a result of the complementary motion.

Interior Crocodile Alligator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top