We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of Eliminated - Round #2

Go down

Vote for as many as you like!

Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap2%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap5%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap3%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap0%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap5%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap0%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap2%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap3%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap1%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap4%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap1%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_lcap4%Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 94

Poll closed

Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Empty Best of Eliminated - Round #2

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Vote for as many as you like! This is just for fun.

Entries:

1. Dark Matter
  2. Rek
  3. The Remix Session 2 Scened
  4. EVOL
  5. Inhibitions
  6. POW
  7. Phantasmagoric Heart
  8. Metamorphic
  9. Sahasrara
  10. Do What You Love
  11. Nightmare
  12. No One Dreams Anyway
  13. The Painting
  14. Silent Flame Scened
  15. Dystopia
  16. Gospel
  17. Uncertainty Principle
  18. Tapeworm
  19. Metropolis Run
  20. Angel
  21. Pillars of Creation
  22. Veil
  23. Blue Squirk
  24. Majesty and Grace
  25. Empowered Unity
  26. COME TO DADDY
  27. Continental
  28. Mountain Technology 3
  29. Fritz
  30. Funk
  31. Overdrive
  32. Valence 2
  33. High Pitch
  34. Cold Fusion 3
  35. Revolution Finale
  36. Polymer Blend

Embedded videos:
Spoiler:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Best of Eliminated - Round #2 Empty Re: Best of Eliminated - Round #2

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:29 pm

What I said about the ones I voted for in round 2 that were eliminated:

Rek
Really cool idea. It sorta got less and less believable toward the end and I thought it could have gone further with the concept , but the idea is enough to get my vote for this round.
Cool concept, could have gone further but enough for my vote this round.
Do What You Love
I dig the flow and the aesthetic of this track. Wish it was longer and the zoom level wasn't so terrible.
hate the zoom but dig the flow. Not as good as abandon 2 but I still love it.
No One Dreams Anyway
I love the music syncing in this track. It might not be precise like Jam but it's incredible on a macro scale.
This track manages to be quite emotionally powerful for being quite crappy in terms of technical tricks.
Tapeworm
experimentation with a new style, and in the process there are some really fun moments.
Really nice execution of a cool concept.
Angel
This track is friggin LONG. And it really holds together as a cohesive whole.
I really enjoy the progression in this track, the structure of the whole thing, and the fearlessness involved in putting 5 minutes of slow track before it picks up in pack. IMO this track is vastly underrated.
Come to Daddy
Undeniably unique.
I dig the originality, man. And I love the major artistic choices towards the end of the track.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down