We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE]

3 posters

Go down

Vote for up to 4 videos

Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_lcap9%Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_lcap17%Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 11 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_lcap22%Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 14 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_lcap6%Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_lcap18%Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 65

Poll closed

Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Empty Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE]

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Vote for up to FOUR videos!

Four of these will be eliminated, the other four will move on to round 4!

Entries:

1. Flashkick
  2. Mount Olxympus
  3. Cheat Aerial
  4. Of Cabbages and Kings
  5. Centrifugal Force
  6. Supersonic Motion
  7. Catalyst
  8. Retrograde

Rules:
- Watch all tracks before voting (if you've seen them before, a re-watch is recommended but not required)
- Please don't vote for yourself
Exception: You can vote for 'yourself' for large collabs (e.g. community scenery projects, clan projects, or LCC projects)
- No begging/bribing/duping or otherwise cheating
- We will not change your vote after you cast it - make sure it's accurate

Embedded videos:
Spoiler:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE] Empty Re: Round #3 - Poll #6 [REMADE]

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Sorry about the need to re-vote guys. I copied the video entry of CF2 instead of CF, so the poll said CF but the video and the link were CF2. It was supposed to be CF >.<

Anyway, lots of videos I like in this poll. Hard choices for me for the first time since poll 11 in round 1.

What I said about these last round:
Spoiler:
What I think about them after watching this time:
Flashkick - I still really enjoy how this track catches me off guard, but I enjoy Cheat Aerial much more for the same reasons. X
Mount Olxympus - I'm surprised this got this far. It's so painfully unfinished. And I'm not a fan of the long horizontal section that is constantly slowing down bosh and then speeding him back up. X
Cheat Aerial - Funny that this went up against flashkick in a poll, and I gotta say I enjoy the tricks (as in, spots where it tricks you with integrationy stuff) in this one more than Flashkick. This track has the ability to have him ride a wavy manual line and defy your expectations when he doesn't drop halfway through it and spin around and go somewhere else, haha. I really wanted to vote for this one (I easily would have voted for it over CF2, which was what I was comparing it to until I realized it was the wrong video) and I considered dropping my vote against CF, Catalyst, or even SSM but all three of those I just REALLY enjoy watching so I ended up not voting for this one Sad X
Of Cabbages and Kings - Stop and go and stop and go and stop and go and stop and go and end. X
Centrifugal Force - Just a really solid omnitrack, with excellent transitions and a variety of different types of sections that all hold their own both in length and in quality. √
Supersonic Motion - I keep voting for this track because of the solid execution and the great drop and fabulous ending. I am really not sure how it will stack up against the other tracks I'm voting for. But for this round it stands out considerably. √
Catalyst - I dig the slower pace and smooth motion of this track. Never focused on maximizing power, always focused on making manuals, flings, and transitions look fluid. And so much creativity! Something new is always happening. √
Retrograde - Again - great concept, great execution, great presentation, great ending. Continues to stack up as one of my favorites in each new round. √
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 pm

:|

Flashkick - This is still so fresh! Not much to say about it, I just love Georg's style. Somehow I really like these kind of low quality recordings (Bjerre and Anom have them as well if I remember right).
Mount Olxympus - Seriously, this needs a re-edit with the right title. Give me the project file and I'll do it if it's the much work. The track itself is very good for how long it lasts, but I feel like the highlights of the track still had to be made. The sudden ending makes me emotional. The track is incomplete, but doesn't feel that way because of the story behind it. Screw it, I'm voting for it.
Cheat Aerial - Somehow I feel like Georg would be a really good dancer. He just lets Bosh move so elegantly. That and the insane use of integration make this a definite yes. Arguably his best track.
Of Cabbages and Kings - This track is so impressive! I like it even better than Volatile. The groll where he goes into the feet stall at 0:53 has to be my favourite groll ever. I feel like Leomur put a lot of attention in how his lines would look before he chose where to place them. And when he chose a spot to draw on he always managed to do something cool with it. Yes.
Centrifugal Force - I like this track better than CF2, that's for sure. A very decent omnitrack, with some cool moves. The first two sections are very well made, but the last two sections feel kind of random. The airtime before the XY section makes no sense to me and the Silk Road section feels awkward after watching so much intensity. If I have to choose between this and Mt. Olxympus, it's going to be Mt. Olxympus. No.
Supersonic Motion - Though I'm not the most proud of this track, I definitely think it's my best. I always show this to my friends first when introducing them to my Line Rider tracks. (If you find it annoying I comment on my own track, please say so)
Catalyst - My favourite manual track. Yes.
Retrograde - Great recycling, awesome ending and great presentation. Still, I don't really feel the track. This is probably has to do with the song (not a fan of it) and not with the quality of the track, but I'm not going to vote for this track if I don't like it. Sorry Sheldon :/
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:25 pm

hope nobody missed this because of it being remade. Poll closes in a few hours.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:27 pm

4 way tie :O
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Supersonic Motion, Retrograde, and Centrifugal Force advance to round 4.
Flashkick, Mount Olxympus, Cheat Aerial, and Of Cabbages and Kings enter into a tiebreaker poll, from which only one will advance!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down