We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round #3 - Poll #6

5 posters

Go down

Vote for up to 4 videos

Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_lcap14%Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_lcap7%Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_lcap10%Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_lcap7%Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_lcap24%Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]
[ 3 ]
Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_lcap17%Round #3 - Poll #6 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

Round #3 - Poll #6 Empty Round #3 - Poll #6

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Vote for up to FOUR videos!

Four of these will be eliminated, the other four will move on to round 4!

Entries:

1. Flashkick
  2. Mount Olxympus
  3. Cheat Aerial
  4. Of Cabbages and Kings
  5. Centrifugal Force 2
  6. Supersonic Motion
  7. Catalyst
  8. Retrograde

Rules:
- Watch all tracks before voting (if you've seen them before, a re-watch is recommended but not required)
- Please don't vote for yourself
Exception: You can vote for 'yourself' for large collabs (e.g. community scenery projects, clan projects, or LCC projects)
- No begging/bribing/duping or otherwise cheating
- We will not change your vote after you cast it - make sure it's accurate

Embedded videos:
Spoiler:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Round #3 - Poll #6 Empty Re: Round #3 - Poll #6

Post by Chuggers Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:19 pm

cabbage, ssm, retrograde
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Flashkick - This is still so fresh! Not much to say about it, I just love Georg's style. Somehow I really like these kind of low quality recordings (Bjerre and Anom have them as well if I remember right).
Mount Olxympus - Seriously, this needs a re-edit with the right title. Give me the project file and I'll do it if it's the much work. The track itself is very good for how long it lasts, but I feel like the highlights of the track still had to be made. The sudden ending makes me emotional. The track is incomplete, but doesn't feel that way because of the story behind it. Screw it, I'm voting for it.
Cheat Aerial - Somehow I feel like Georg would be a really good dancer. He just lets Bosh move so elegantly. That and the insane use of integration make this a definite yes. Arguably his best track.
Of Cabbages and Kings - This track is so impressive! I like it even better than Volatile. The groll where he goes into the feet stall at 0:53 has to be my favourite groll ever. I feel like Leomur put a lot of attention in how his lines would look before he chose where to place them. And when he chose a spot to draw on he always managed to do something cool with it. Yes.
Centrifugal Force 2 - First thought: What a crappy song. XY is insane, still one of the most intense pieces ever. The fling part is very nice as well, but I'm not a fan of the manual part. The rolls are unnaturally fast (probably because of multilining). The manuals are very smooth though. In the end it's a no from me, because Catalyst is still under there which means I won't have any more votes to give.
Supersonic Motion - Though I'm not the most proud of this track, I definitely think it's my best. I always show this to my friends first when introducing them to my Line Rider tracks. (If you find it annoying I comment on my own track, please say so)
Catalyst - My favourite manual track. Yes.
Retrograde - Great recycling, awesome ending and great presentation. Still, I don't really feel the track. This is probably has to do with the song (not a fan of it) and not with the quality of the track, but I'm not going to vote for this track if I don't like it. Sorry Sheldon :/
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:43 pm

No multilining in cf2 just saying also not the song I intended you'll see soon Wink
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:27 pm

SSM and CF are on fire, went with those.
Cabbages and Kings and Catalyst would be the others, but I withheld my other two votes as they aren't nearly on the level of the other two.

EDIT: Dammit, didn't notice it was CF2 because the poll didn't have the #2. I would have changed my votes a lot if the poll was right, and I didn't need to double check the thread

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:43 pm

Goddamn it, it was supposed to be CF1 in this poll, not CF2. Ugh, gotta remake it, sorry everyone.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down