We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by Gaoyubao

4 posters

Go down

Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by Gaoyubao Empty Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by Gaoyubao

Post by Opal Rider Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch

Link for Mobile Users

Created by @Gaoyubao
Original thread

A large scale study on what contact points do what, when, where, how, and why. Coupled with funky sax music.

Quotes:
hypothet wrote:Good work, good luck.

I'm really happy that someone finally tackled this track concept, and better, you did it in a way I hadn't thought of.

Pawel3 wrote:You don't even understand how happy I am! This is such a genius idea, it's one of those things when you thought everything was already done, and then someone makes something completely new and special.

Rafael wrote:I love the fact that your tracks are always consistently awesome. You never lose steam Smile

roflmaoqwerty wrote:During the butt section I realized what you had been doing throughout the track and I started screaming "NO FUCKING WAY" over and over at the screen. I don't give three and a half shits if Line Rider is a game or a toy; you beat it. You won. What the absolute legitimate fuck.

Seriously, this was one of the most incredible ideas I've ever seen executed (and so well done, to boot) in the history of LR, and there's no one better to have done it than you.

shua wrote:I loved this track. The music and the editing gave it a feel that I have never seen.

Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by Gaoyubao Empty Re: Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by Gaoyubao

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:48 pm

So glad this got featured. One of the most deserving, interesting tracks there are. Not necessarily entertaining, but it plays the tune of "Tracks can be interesting without being entertaining, and they don't have to be entertaining to be good" well.
I'm in love with this whole artistic side of LR.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by Gaoyubao Empty Re: Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by Gaoyubao

Post by Sheldon Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Dap, you are not necessary a real person. smh :|
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:59 pm

For me, it is quite entertaining once I understand the concept.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:22 am

I think it's hard to say that anything by gao isn't entertaining. This one was different. I think what I meant to say that the "interesting" part of the track fascinated me more than the "entertaining" part.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum