We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2fast4me (3.2) 2nd post.

4 posters

Go down

2fast4me (3.2) 2nd post. Empty 2fast4me (3.2) 2nd post.

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:43 pm

I am back with another track Wink ! I used the v3.2 by senpai kevan and I made it too fast I had to make him offsled. Here is the track!
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

2fast4me (3.2) 2nd post. Empty Re: 2fast4me (3.2) 2nd post.

Post by Sheldon Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Nice track bro, I haven't seen much use of pop lines, But its refreshing to see that someone still likes them.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Ahh, you've found out about line glitching! Long story short, Bosh is animated through a series of frames. If he is going fast enough to where he completely goes through a line without touching it, he doesn't crash.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:40 am

Okay, dude, holy shit. You are fantastic at this game.
You used pop lines wayyy better than anybody here ever has that I've seen, and the curves you made are beautiful, reminiscent of the better manualers out there. Wtf.
I don't care if you don't edit or add music to a track. I personally think that's traditionalist old hat and not a requirement at all. I prefer quantity over quality when it comes to tracks, anyway. Don't put ANY work into this game that you feel makes it any less fun or interesting to play, you hear me? Don't let anybody tell you that you're doing it wrong because by playing at all you're doing it right. You've outdone yourself either way, three tracks in two or three days. xcyoos me but whutt pls
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:46 am

Dapianokid wrote:Okay, dude, holy shit. You are fantastic at this game.
You used pop lines wayyy better than anybody here ever has that I've seen, and the curves you  made are beautiful, reminiscent of the better manualers out there. Wtf.
I don't care if you don't edit or add music to a track. I personally think that's traditionalist old hat and not a requirement at all. I prefer quantity over quality when it comes to tracks, anyway. Don't put ANY work into this game that you feel makes it any less fun or interesting to play, you hear me? Don't let anybody tell you that you're doing it wrong because by playing at all you're doing it right. You've outdone yourself either way, three tracks in two or three days. xcyoos me but whutt pls
Well damn thanks!
I felt like doing linerider becasue I made LR tracks since 2012! Wink
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum