We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High quality Recordings

4 posters

Go down

High quality Recordings Empty High quality Recordings

Post by theacp127 Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:31 pm

-I can record any version of track at native frame rates. This means beta 2 at 40fps and LR Advanced at 60fps.
-I can record any resolution needed (at or below 1080p), say for tracks scened on a laptop that isn't 1080p.
-I can record bare tracks very fast. I have improved my methods and can have it recorded and uploaded within minutes.
-I always have time to record tracks. After school I'm home pretty much all afternoon so I can get things done.
-I can record scened tracks at native fps as well. I can also put the splits together with Premiere if you want.
-I upload them so that they are viewable online before you have to download them so you can check for any mistakes that may have happened, or give you an opportunity to change your mind on a certain look, etc.

To help me out please specify:
1. Zoom levels: Preferably with numbers, but give clear information on this if other wise.
2. Flash player and Line Rider versions used. Knowing this will make the process quicker.
3. What to record: Tell me if you need other things such as a color replay or with hit detection.
4. How long: For example how many seconds to leave it recording after the stall.
(If you don't specify any of these things I'll probably ask again, but if not I'll use my best judgment on how good track recordings normally look.)

If you want me to record a track just PM me. I constantly check the forums so I won't miss it. Finally, if you want someone else to edit the track like OTDE, Rabid, or Opal just let me know and I can send them the recordings after letting you know. Thanks.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

High quality Recordings Empty Re: High quality Recordings

Post by theacp127 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Bump. Sorry to bump my own tread, but my offer does stand if anyone is interested. I don't want to compete with Rabid or OTDE, but I do offer my services if you desire. I simply enjoy helping you guys out and have fun doing it.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:14 am

theacp127 wrote:Bump. Sorry to bump my own tread, but my offer does stand if anyone is interested. I don't want to compete with Rabid or OTDE, but I do offer my services if you desire. I simply enjoy helping you guys out and have fun doing it.

There's no competition! There's always gonna be times where some of us aren't available, and it's always good to have lots of peeps who can record :P
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:37 am

^ yeah that!

also acp can record 1080p which I can't. and he's probs less busy than OTDE because he's not also editing like everything
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 am

Hoooly fuck where did you get a system that can record in that quality at native fps?!
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Dapianokid wrote:Hoooly fuck where did you get a system that can record in that quality at native fps?!
he uses cheat engine and a piece of software that enables him to record a frame exactly when LR advances a frame

he recorded a 25k save with this method (driftwood part 2)

His recordings are 40fps and exactly frame-to-frame, he's done like 5 minutes worth of recording for me and I've only seen one dropped frame.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:50 pm

I must ask, can you apply your method in some way to speed up or slow down sections of a track to match with a piece of music flawlessly?
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Dapianokid wrote:I must ask, can you apply your method in some way to speed up or slow down sections of a track to match with a piece of music flawlessly?
Well yes actually. You can use some math to make the track play at say 75 or 50 percent speed while still playing at 40fps. It doesn't work with every number like 33 or 66 percent speed because for the strange rounding and frame drops it causes (which is why 30fps recordings are not possible at native speed). I know it works in flash player since I used it to make driftwood play at 75% speed so the scenery would be easier to see.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:14 pm

theacp127 wrote:I know it works in flash player since I used it to make driftwood play at 75% speed so the scenery would be easier to see.
You tried but ended up just giving me 100% recordings which I then slowed down :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:16 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
theacp127 wrote:I know it works in flash player since I used it to make driftwood play at 75% speed so the scenery would be easier to see.
You tried but ended up just giving me 100% recordings which I then slowed down :P
Lol, that was one the first times I ever recorded something.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down