Reminder: This is not a democracy

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reminder: This is not a democracy

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:13 pm

I tried reading through this and started crying. Rabid, you're self-victimizing. Community, by trying to to take sides you have effectively blocked off communication amongst yourselves.
I've admin'd. owned, and helped run more than a handful of forums in my day and know what it takes to run one smoothly. I kinda just wanna make my own and take GAo with me and hide.

Everybody here has such a special meaning to me...kevans..sheldon..chuggers...holy hell, rabid without you I would've committed suicide a few days into the month of May. I idolized so many of you... and this thread is not admin material. it's exactly what we needed to tear ourselves apart. Not deleting it is just testing our limits to see how much we can bend before we break. I still have so much to do in line rider before I quit and at this rate i'll have no one to redraw with and nobody to show it off to. 2015-04-22 is a sad day. :'(

also, qft
Seth "Off the fucking deepend" Chapman wrote: Playing Line Rider is practically like being blood brothers at this point

Holy hell, you guys. I came back and there was a family. I will miss you guys when it ends. It won't last through much more of this. I am too distraught to try to come up with an answer.

P.S. There's a tear on my tablet screen by the time I finished this post. I literally shed tears for you guys. Not for the game, for ALL OF YOU. I love you all deeply. Add the sweat, the blood, the bladder infections I got from not peeing in the morning and instead getting on irtl, the hpurs I slave away to perfect my skill at the game so I can carry out all these brilliant ideas YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HAVING, the college sacrifices I made to pick one I could play lr a lot more freely at, and the carpel tunnel which is destroying my future career, and you've got the recipe for real dedication.

Why don't I make a thread...

Interior Crocodile Alligator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:06 pm

I'd like to clarify that I did not close this and I don't know who did.

Also, I'd like to mention that I have gotten zero PMs though the course of this, except for one from wolf_spirit that basically was "what is going on?"

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:19 pm

This thread sucks. I don't like big threads for this reason.

This site isn't just some forum. This is the forum where all your LR bros are, and where six years of happy line posts, fun riding videos, and cool happy posts are.

This site has always been a dictatorship. Be happy that you haven't been exterminated. We care about your opinions as long as you're being chill about them. It's clear that some people don't like a few decisions that rabid has made. I'm sure you have some reasons to believe that you're definitely right, and Rabid has reasons too. Whoa dude, it's like we're all individuals who have opinions. How can we deal with that, man?!?!?!?!?!?! Is it possible... perhaps... that Rabid is a human being?

Rabid also hasn't really had any help recently because other staff and I haven't been around very much. Rabid has put the team on his back. We are all on the same football team, and Rabid is quarterback. And the coach. And the GM and the owner and even the cheerleaders. Especially the cheerleaders.

It's easy to not get mad at somebody when you see them as just a person. Your first instinct should be to try to reach a reconciliation, not to just have your way. It's selfish and uncool.

So, if you have concrete ideas on how to approach the issues we've been having, I personally recommend PM'ing. Nothing is stopping you from making a thread, but use this thread as an example. Didn't take very long at all for it to become personal and lose any hope of being effective.

Steve Lives
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top