We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th)

+9
Helios Pavonine
Getthim
ScrungleBlumpkus
iPi
Rafael
Orthuss
Fauxfyre
RyderLR
Z_N-Freak
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th) Empty COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th)

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:42 am

Due to popular demand, I present to you:

BOOTY BREACH

After some consideration, there will be only one category for scoring: USE AS FEW LINES AS POSSIBLE!
Your objective: GET BOOTY OUT! (Get Bosh out, keeping him on-sled. TIE BREAKER: Fewest frames possible to get out)

Don't change the starting position or delete existing lines other than that, anything goes, as long as you are not using a line rider hack of some sort. I need to be able to play & record your entry. I'll allow "Alternative start" option which is present in Kevans version of LR, as it doesn't make any difference to the challenge. For your information: It is VERY EASY to make an entry, you just make bosh go faster by doing redlined loopdeeloops and at some point BOOTY GO HYPER-SPEED AND FLY THROUGH WALLS. It's amazing, I tell you.

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR SCORES OR ENTRIES WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT ME.
Send a PM to me with a download to the .sol to enter. (Deadline = Friday March 27th). I'll be creating the result video hopefully that weekend 28/29.

SCOREBOARD:
1. gaoyubao
2. Helios
3. Pawel
4. shotoku
5. Efrazable
6. iPi
7. getthim

I've created some rectangle that is put at 45 degrees on top of another rectangle + added some lines at the bottom to spice things up, because it was TOO EASY otherwise. Don't want to be getting a tie for first place. Now get your booties drawing people!

The download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gvbvqlbdeblnvo9/savedLines(COTM26).sol

Picture:
COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th) 26249s7

Last edited by Z_N-Freak on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th) Empty Re: COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th)

Post by RyderLR Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:07 am

*Get's to work right away* Very Happy
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th) Empty Re: COTM #26 (March 2015) BOOTY BREACH!!! (Deadline = Friday March 27th)

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:29 am

Z_N-Freak wrote:Anything goes
Offsled even? Or does the Bosh need to stay alive?

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:21 am

Shotoku wrote:

Z_N-Freak wrote:Your objective: GET BOOTY OUT! (Get Bosh out, keeping him on-sled)
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:42 am

Can you move the start point, as long as it's within the big octagon?
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:31 am

Inb4 kramual cannons
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Are we allowed to draw anywhere, or only inside the shape?

EDIT: dumb question, sorry.
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Rafael wrote:Inb4 kramual cannons

2late

btw war if same number of lines and lol this contest was eaaaasy.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Dapianokid wrote:if same number of lines
About that @ZNF, I'm guessing two entries with the same linecount will be tiebroken by the speed bosh takes to completely exit the box, right?
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:46 pm

the first line is easy to pass the second not so much
maybe try different technique
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:56 pm

I typed that so derpily.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Orthuss wrote:Can you move the start point, as long as it's within the big octagon?

No, updated rules.

iPi wrote:Are we allowed to draw anywhere, or only inside the shape?

EDIT: dumb question, sorry.

Not a dumb question, it can be helpful to draw outside the shape to get through the last line possible. I'll allow that, since it would cost an extra line and wouldn't be necessarily in your favor.

Orthuss wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:if same number of lines
About that @ZNF, I'm guessing two entries with the same linecount will be tiebroken by the speed bosh takes to completely exit the box, right?

Good point, yes, amount of frames to get out will be the tiebreaker
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:
Orthuss wrote:Can you move the start point, as long as it's within the big octagon?

No, updated rules.
:| I hate you.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:05 pm

ah bugger, i moved the starting point
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Helios Pavonine wrote:
Z_N-Freak wrote:

No, updated rules.
:| I hate you.

Sorry, I should have put specifically in the rules.
Sorry to anyone else that already had an entry by moving the starting point!
Please forgive me Eep
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:27 am

Z_N-Freak wrote:
Shotoku wrote:

Z_N-Freak wrote:Your objective: GET BOOTY OUT! (Get Bosh out, keeping him on-sled)
Herp, my bad

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:59 am

Hi all,

I updated the leaderboards.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 am

gao stahp
plz
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Ghah, I totally thought I had it ;_; can we enter multiple times? I really wish I could tell if I lost be tiebreakers or not

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 pm

I'm sure you can re-enter as many times as you like otherwise what would be the point of the leaderboard
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm

"I'm curious if [number of lines] lines is possible
no
[number] probably is"

just happened in the chat. I'm guessing you don't want this znf?

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Shotoku wrote:Ghah, I totally thought I had it ;_; can we enter multiple times? I really wish I could tell if I lost be tiebreakers or not

Jup, of course, try as much you can. I won't tell anything about tiebreakers or anything, but yeah, please go for it! Someone stop gao! Eep

rabid squirrel wrote:"I'm curious if [number of lines] is possible
no
[number] probably is"

just happened in the chat. I'm guessing you don't want this znf?

Yeah, better not... Especially discussing strategies should not be done. The whole point is that we get a wide variety of entries with people trying it in their own way. If people tell the what they think is the winning strategy and everybody tries that, the whole point of hiding the scores etc. is kind of gone.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:59 pm

I'm stopping gao. I swear.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Gao is the new Cereal of CotM
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm

such motivate
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum