Trackbits #2 - Lukking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by Lukking on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 am

Heyyyy
I really enjoyed this one....i think ima do silk road next ^^
anyways, have fun watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWFFTcRAtI&feature=youtu.be

_________________

@Cereal wrote:I have a strange feeling like you'll make tracks again sometime (since that's what happens to 95% of people who quit like this), but I could be wrong.

You were right.
avatar
Lukking
Member

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by Rafael on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:59 am

Love this series! Really good job at replicating this track.

_________________
Jam
Supersonic Motion

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
avatar
Rafael
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by Orthuss on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:53 pm

This and Dacite side by side.

Huh. This is actually really damn close. I think Georgio got a bit more speed into the inverse hand fling so his is larger, but besides that, everything matches the original track really well. Great job!

_________________
Current Projects:
uh idk

Old Stuff:
Wandering - Metaphysical Indeterminacy - Artifact - Stargazer - Brouillard
avatar
Orthuss
Member

Walruss


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by rabid squirrel on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Having scened dacite as a community project and knowing the track inside out, I can tell you georgio's manuals had more accel lines - lukking's inv handfling is actually stronger but the manual before it is slower so that accounts for the speed difference. Smile

But yeah, other than that this was strikingly well recreated!

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by Inukaza on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Do Explosivo (Cereal) next!

Love the track, super cool to see things replicated.

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by Rafael on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:40 pm

@Inukaza wrote:Do Explosivo (Cereal) next!

Love the track, super cool to see things replicated.
Might as well do Limitations next then Hehe

_________________
Jam
Supersonic Motion

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
avatar
Rafael
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm

No, go for Multiverse :p or Photon. :rabid:

_________________
Don't delete your tracks!™  Thumbs Up
avatar
ScrungleBlumpkus
Member

Interior Crocodile Alligator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by Lukking on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:29 pm

@Orthuss wrote:This and Dacite side by side.

Huh. This is actually really damn close. I think Georgio got a bit more speed into the inverse hand fling so his is larger, but besides that, everything matches the original track really well. Great job!

I whish i could see this but the link is broken i think.
Edit: nvm there was a v before the http

_________________

@Cereal wrote:I have a strange feeling like you'll make tracks again sometime (since that's what happens to 95% of people who quit like this), but I could be wrong.

You were right.
avatar
Lukking
Member

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trackbits #2 - Lukking

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum