We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irtl RecoveryProject?

4 posters

Go down

You Guys want the old skin?

Irtl RecoveryProject? Vote_lcap60%Irtl RecoveryProject? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Irtl RecoveryProject? Vote_lcap40%Irtl RecoveryProject? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Irtl RecoveryProject? Vote_lcap0%Irtl RecoveryProject? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Irtl RecoveryProject? Empty Irtl RecoveryProject?

Post by Lukking Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:27 am

Hey  8D
I dont know if its just me but i would love the site moch more if it looked more like Irtl. Since i have some time next month i could try and recreate all the graphics on the old site with Photoshop and some images of Irtl.

I also dont know if its entirely possible to use the old features since this is a free forum and i also dont know if you guys want a irtl-like skin.

I, personally would be much more active if we had such things as the reputation power and the pip bars and the trophies.

But maybe its just another desperate try to recreate the glory days Sad
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Irtl RecoveryProject? Empty Re: Irtl RecoveryProject?

Post by Opal Rider Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 am

I like the skin idea, but while the pip bars are possible, there aren't exactly many ranks anymore to back them up. Maybe if we could have a custom pip bar shop, we could each have our own personal ones under our name. Same thing for the trophies, are we holding enough contests to validate making them? MotW and LAotW aren't around anymore, and there's only been one battle within quite a few months. With member activity, that could be subject to change, since the power to battle is very much in your own hands.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:18 am

Yea, i think it all is up to activity. it doesnt make sense to have all this and never change anything....
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:26 pm

/relevant

https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t2010-irtl-image-archive?highlight=archive

also, as big as ToC's and ToCC's were, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring the trophies for them back. Just a thought, but w/e.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:41 pm

efrazable wrote:as big as ToC's and ToCC's were, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring the trophies for them back. Just a thought, but w/e.
you can see that stuff on people's profiles. Don't think we'll be having another ToC (polls would be like 12 votes heh) so it would be weird to have them below avatars.

@OP - There are a lot of things about the current skin that serve us better than the old site - a lot more of the pics are Line Rider-based. A blue theme is better than a red theme IMO because red themes are more likely to make people angry (no seriously, color psychology, it's a thing) If you have anything specific you would like to change I am happy to let you pitch it to me and I will certainly consider it (no but really, I know there are a lot of things that could be improved). I am aware this site isn't the classiest thing but trying to recreate the old site exactly isn't the way to go.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum